Sunday, November 30, 2008

September 22, 2008

Hi! Okay, first to answer the questions. Yes my companion is a native, and yes he does know English, quite a bit of English. He is from Reynosa Mexico, which is like about 20 monutes from the border yb texas. Which he has been to Mcallen texas once, so yeah he know how to play the guitar really well, which he is teaching me how to play it. So when i come back I will be a pro just like him. (yeah sure. like he has to time to practice. psshhh.) Oh also my companion does not look like a mexican, because he is white, he looks more american really.
Okay so this past week has been interesting because on Saturday we had a baptism, which I baptized (wow, he has been able to do the baptism a lot lately.) and we might have another baptism next week too. the baptism went well, her name is Adriana. She was nervous to get baptized but we did it, and she did just fine. I am sure that she will do just fine in the church. The night of the baptism I didn't feel too well so iwent to bed at like 10ish, and the next morning I still wasn't feeling the best so I checked the temperature, and I was at 99.5 (not bad shawn. A little high....) yeah but I still went to church because we had to get investigators to the chapel for church. (yay! way to go! still went to church even when he wasn't feeling well! such a good child! :) ) It got worse during church, so after church I checked again. My temperature and it was 100.5. yeah i went to bed and drank lots of water, I feel a little better today but we will see. Well that is basically it. Lets see here well unless I think of something else then I will type some more but I don't have anything right now so love ya! (wow, i wrote in the rambling, see folks, shawn just rambles about stuff. oh well, you get it all today!)

Shawn

No comments:

Followers