Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 5, 2009

Okay so my New Year was good but not that exciting, because we had to be in our house by 6 so yeah we did Because of the drunks and parties and stuff like that so yeah, although we did talk with the sister whom we rent from until we had to go to sleep so yeah that was fun. Oh and no we did not get to stay up any later then 10:30 for new´s years. (oh sad child didn't get to stay up for the new year... oh well he was an obedient child!) So yeah I am back in my old area the investigators are well it was harder to get with them and set an appointment with them so yeah. This week was hard, we contacted a lot of people for an example on saturday after 2:00 we had every hour filled with an appointment until 9 so what happened is that all the appointments fell through well execpt for 2 so that was a bummer. Also we didn´t have a map for awhile too, and I don´t know all of the street names so yeah it has been a little hard this week. But on sunday we did see some miracles, like me and my comp brought 2 investigators who are good buy the mom smokes a lot and has some problems with the WOW but she liked church. Although the miracle was that members that don´t live here but I guess they are visiting their friends, anyways they brought their friends to church and they live here and are interested in the church, Also some other guy who wants to know more of our church shows up too, to church! So we saw some miracles this week! Another thing is that our church starts at 7:00 in the morning! (that is way to early! sorry folks, but these guys are kind of crazy for getting up for church! I don't know how they do it!) So we got up like 4:30 around there anyways, some of the members like this time better, and I am like WHY!? Anyways that was my week of events. My comp is Elder Vasquez from Oaxaca Mexico, he is the youngest in his family, he has two older brothers, one went on a mission to some part in mexico. Before the mission all he did was lift weights, and training for his sport. Yeah and he looks mexican. Well for today, we cleaned the church building a little bit, and now going to wash our clothes and eat something. We are hoping to have some baptisms these week but I don´t know if it will happen or not. Oh for the transfers a lot of missionaries got white washed, so it was crazy. Yeah not sure what else to type.......... Oh tomorrow is the dia de reyes, kings day, it is like their christmas. Actually yeah it is like christmas, but instead of santa clause it is the three kings. So you have a wish list and you ask the kings to bring it to you. Yeah okay I think that is it because I don´t know what to type about that we worked a lot so yeah. LOVE YA!!

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Followers