Tuesday, October 7, 2008

August 14, 2008

Email # some thing (i will fix it later...)

Things are going good here. We got more missionaries yesterday, so we took them on the amazing tour of the MTC and they were amazed at everything. Well, not exactly but yeah, any who.... So Spanish is going good. Como Estan? Donde es mi Perro? Yeah that muy chistoso. (K, Translation...(by shay, and she took spanish like 2 years ago, so we will see how well she does... hm...) How are you? Where is my dog? (this next few words are hard) um, y-e-ah that very Something! look it up i'm not sure! anyways back to Shawn.) If you don't know what I said, well good it is a inside joke. (well no wonder I didn't get it!)
So yeah um.... Yesterday we taught the second lesson in spanish with the El Palabra De Sabiduria. AKA The Word of Wisdom. The lesson went well. Elder Goates spole his spanish well as I did my broken spanish as best I could, but the cool thing is that sometime I don't have to think about what to say it just comes so yeah. It is way awesome. And as a district we are doing a whole week of just spanish. It will be hard but it will be worth it.
Yep, about the visa tomorrow I might get my travel plans and stuff so I don't know how things are working out with that. But I am hoping that we are just going straight to Mexico. Because it will be fun!
(Now he is giving advice to a friend who left on his mission about the beginning of September.)
My advice is just to work. If he has a preach my gospel go to Chapter 6 in the Christ like attributes in the heading: diligence there should be a quote by President Benson about work. Yeah that is my advice is to just work, work, work, and work. (So for you over achievers, there is a quote for you to read from Shawn.) It helps a lot plus the studying and knowledge that will be learned will increase as well. So yeah just work. (wow, inspirational.) We are not studying the language for us, it is for the lord to work through us to talk to the people. So in reality it is for the people of whom we are serving. (Whoa, where did that come from?! Is that the same person that I know?)
(Ramble, ramble, roommates want some more rice krispie treats.) So yeah, I have next P-Day then that is it for the MTC! (Wow already? Well, it's october now so i guess it's not that soon anymore...) Well, I think so, yeah I am excited to go.

No comments:

Followers