Thursday, November 19, 2009

June 1, 2009

Okay so here in mexico it has rained a lot these past 2 weeks it is kinda crazy. About 2 weeks ago when it was raining and there was lighting and stuff, we were in the church because my comp needed to go to the bathroom and also it was raining a ton anyways we were waiting for the rain to stop so that we could leave but it didn`t stop for awhile then suddenly there was this loud noise you know why? Well because lighting hit a cable, which this cable was for the lights, so it hits the cable and the post and the cable is on the ground but what had happened is that the cable fell in the water so you could see sparks and stuff it was pretty cool and stuff. And for this week we baptized the christian family all of them. So it was freaking sweet because they were so prepared by the hands of the Lord to get baptized and this sunday they will be members and have the Holy Ghost, and I know that the dad will be a bishop one day because if you could have the chance to talk to this guy and some of the things that he says and his attitude about things and stuff, you would realize how prepared he actualy was. He knows the life of Christ and tries to follow it. for an example like other sunday there was this conflict or contention in the classroom in church, and me and my comp we were like oh great now we get to talk about that the next that we go to his house, so we go to his house afterwards and stuff and we talk then this thing that happened in the classroom came up so we were explaining it and stuff then he says to us that everything is alright, he did feel a little uncomfortable about what had happened but he says that he dosen`t go to church for anyone else but for himself because salvation is personal, so we were like alright this guy is diffinetly prepared to be baptized so yeah that is all for this week. We did play some Futbal, and football, and my legs got burnt but not my face because I put sunblock on, but I didn`t think about my legs but we play and stuff, then there was a zip line but not everyone got to do it becaue we had to eat our food and get on the food so we ate sandwiches which was good. Well I think that is all for this week, we might have a baptizm this sunday but we will see. Okay well I think that I am done for today,

So LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!

Elder Larsen

(rain rain rain rain rain)

No comments:

Followers